SelectDB Cloud is a cloud-native data warehouse that runs on multiple clouds, providing a consistent user experience and fully managed service. It is extremely fast, cost-effective, single-unified, and easy to use.
This topic gives a brief overview of the main features the SelectDB Cloud console includes and how to navigate it. Later topics provide detailed descriptions of the specific features.
1. Registration and Login.
2. Warehouse Management: Provides free trial, paid warehouse creation, warehouse list, etc.
3. Cluster Management: Provides one-click creation, elastic resizing, fast upgrade, deletion, etc.
4. Connections: Provides the connection methods of the warehouses in the private network (VPC) and the public network. The public network connection supports whitelists.
5. Query: Provides an easy-to-use SQL query editor, including query execution, query profile, query history, etc.
6. Metrics: Provides metrics in dimensions such as resource usage, query, and write and supports flexible and easy-to-use alarm capability.
7. Usage and Billing: Provides usage statistics for the internal parts of organizations and warehouses. Billing is based on usage statistics.
8. Others: Including organization management, access control, notification, etc.
Navigate SelectDB Cloud
The overall layout of SelectDB Cloud console web interface is as follows:
Some of the key sections:
Located on the left side of the web interface, Navigation Bar provides the main features of SelectDB Cloud's most crucial concept, Warehouse, including cluster management, connections, query, metrics, usage statistics, etc.
Located at the top of the left navigation bar,Warehouse Selector displays all the warehouses under the current organization. You can switch warehouses, view warehouse info, create a new warehouse, etc.
After switching to a warehouse, you can use it to experience all the features in the left navigation bar.
Located at the bottom of the left navigation bar, User Menu provides some management features related to users and organizations, including organization management, access control, usage, billing, etc.